This site is home to the Periodic Table of Testing
Quick links to blog posts below:
- Jan 1, 2018 I See No Bugs / The Fresh Prince of Testing
- Aug 6, 2017 Categorising the Table to help scope projects
- Jul 20, 2017 Introducing a 7th Thinking Hat
- Jul 16, 2017 Current Periodic Table of Testing and Archive
- Jul 9, 2017 Session Based Testing, Exploratory Testing and my Questions technique
- Jun 26, 2017 Using Personas and the Relationships Between PToT Elements
- May 15, 2017 Things I learned at the North West Exploratory Workshop on Testing
- May 14, 2017 Leeds Testing Atelier May 2017
- May 14, 2017 The Periodic Table of Testing, an introduction and history
The Big Test Theory is the place that I (Ady Stokes) put all my thoughts and ideas connected to the Periodic Table of Testing and a few other bits. Here you will find the latest version of the table and the elements scoping categories.
I hope you enjoy it and please pop along to the blog. Feel free to ask questions and challenge my thoughts.
This is a new site so if you find anything wrong or broken links please let me know. Thanks.
All opinions are my own unless credited. Feel free to use the table in any way you find useful, but I'd appreciate you sharing with me what you do with it and crediting me please, thank you.
Adrian (Ady) Stokes
Highly recommend all the speakers but if you want to jump my talk begins at 53:26.
Colleagues to Community, talk from Leeds Test Atelier on building an internal community at Computershare in Skipton. Other great talks from Atelier are available.
The latest Leeds Tester Gathering from 9th September 2017 featuring talks on alternative meetings, accessibility and with yours truly as host.